Olympic Honda is looking for an enthusiastic automotive Assistant Parts Manager to join our established parts and service team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences for our customers and working with us to continue delivering the personalized service that exemplifies our dealership.
The Assistant Parts Manager is responsible for providing front-line customer service to our customers as well as suppliers and partners. In addition, the Assistant Parts Manager efficiently supports the Service Technicians and Apprentices with their parts needs for active jobs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Minimum 1-2 years of automotive parts experience preferred
· Extremely well organized
· A passion and knowledge of automobiles is an asset
· Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and active listening skills
· A great attitude towards customer service is required
· Ability to meet the needs of a diverse client base
· Self motivated with a positive and outgoing personality
· Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
· Able to work in a fast-paced Parts environment
· Ability to learn new computer systems
**Requirements: ** Flexibility to work evenings, and Saturday's (in rotation)