Bill Mathews Motors has an immediate requirement for an experienced Automotive parts manager to join our successful dealership in Temiskaming Shores. In this key role, you will lead all aspects of an efficient and profitable parts Department, through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, pricing and marketing.
- Manages the Parts Department to ensure that customer needs and expectations are met and the correct part is obtained the first time
- Increase focus on inventory & merchandise control, profitability, and employee satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verify all purchases & returns to ensure accurate invenroy
- Working effectively with others to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction as measured by the employee survey.
- Maintaining a clean an professional environment.
- Directs and schedules the activies of all parts employees Develops pay plans that keep personnel focused on company goals.
- Ensures employees attend training programs to gain required skills