Bill Mathews Motors is looking for a Service Manager to join our team.
Temiskaming Shores is a gorgeous small town filled with potential. It has everything you need including great schools, a great view of the lake and a wonderful community.
*Relocation Assistance available for the right candidate
- Scheduling service appointments
- Opening work orders and describing clearly and accurately the specific customer problems and needs
- Recommending and explaining the nature of the required automotive maintenance and repairs to the customer
- Securing agreement from customer before repairs, outlining cost estimate and approximate time when vehicle's work will be completed
- Communicating frequently and effectively with Service Technicians to obtain information on needed vehicle repairs
- Keeping customer informed of the repair progress and communicating the need for additional work when needed
- Explaining warranty policies and factory-recommended maintenance schedules to customer
- Staying up to date on technical and performance information on all vehicles serviced by the dealership
- Encouraging vehicle service and maintenance by advising customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles.
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and effective manner
- Minimum 2 year related customer service experience
- Post-Secondary diploma or equivalent related experience
- Previous working experience as a Service Advisor or Appointment Coordinator in an automotive dealership would be an asset
- Basic mechanical and automotive product knowledge
- Ability to communicate technical information in a manner that customers understand
- Excellent computer skills. Knowledge of related in-house dealership computer systems an asset
- Highly effective listening, communication and customer service skills
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, working well under pressure
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities. Detail oriented Team player but also able to work independently