With over 90 employees, Gyro Auto Group of companies is one of Leaside's largest private employers. We require highly trained and skilled labour, ensuring opportunities for stable, long term, higher income earning potential.
To ensure optimum customer service, we’re hiring a Service Advisor to work one-on-one with our clients. Your job will consist of assisting clients with repairs and service of their vehicles within an expected length of time and at an expected cost. We’re counting on you to develop extensive product knowledge and to serve all of our customers with a friendly smile and honest guidance. We offer in-house training and support as well as competitive compensation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Document vehicle problems by listening to customers describe them and by asking probing questions.
- Maintain extensive contact with customers, and explain the recommended maintenance and required repairs.
- Offer additional maintenance and repair services to customers when appropriate.
- Should be capable of working independently, managing his or her time and work flow.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to communicate with customers with courtesy and efficiency.
- Knowledge of appropriate telephone and e-mail techniques.
- Ability to answer customers’ questions.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to encourage vehicle service/maintenance and problem prevention with customers.
- Knowledge of automotive systems and ability to explain systems and repairs to customers of varying levels of technical understanding.
- Ability to properly evaluate and document customer concerns on customer service orders.
- Knowledge of warranty and service/insurance policies.
- Ability to readily work with numbers, mathematics, high-dollar amounts.
- Ability to estimate time of service or repair job for purposes of efficient scheduling.
Mentorship and development
Job Type: Full-time