Lexus of Richmond Hill, a division within Weins Canada is currently seeking a Cleanup person to join our team in the service department. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that take pride in operating 14 dealerships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Ensure that all cleanup operations are performed to the highest quality standards and on a timely basis.
- Maintain the work area clean, organized, and in an orderly manner.
- Wash, wax, and buff the vehicle, clean interior, and exterior windows.
- Vacuum and scrub interior of a vehicle using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Operate all tools in a safe manner.
- Perform general maintenance and other tasks as requested by management.
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management.
- A valid Ontario Class 'G' driver's license
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.