Weins Canada Inc. is currently seeking a motivated Payroll Administrator to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
Weins Canada Offer:
- Competitive pay plans along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Additional employee benefits (Group RRSP plans, vehicle purchase program, educational assistance programs, etc.)
- Tools for success that include: ongoing training and management support.
- Vehicle Purchase Program
- Parts & Service Discounts and much more.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of payroll.
- Ensure accuracy of approved timesheets.
- Maintain & deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data.
- Establish and maintain employee records.
- Ensure employee changes are entered correctly and occur in a timely manner.
- Experience with payroll software (Ceridian Dayforce) would be an asset
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Payroll
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Intermediate Excel Skills
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations for a disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Type: Permanent; Full-Time