Audi Oakville, a division of Weins Canada is currently seeking an Automotive Service Advisor to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 14 dealerships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Co-ordinate customer and vehicle processing, providing estimates of cost and time to complete and follow through to delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner and maintain their loyalty to the dealership.
- Assist customers in picking up vehicles and note any problems that they have so that the appointment for correction of a problem can be scheduled.
- Explain service work including next maintenance requirements to customers as required.
- Notify customers when backorder parts become available.
- Check and review work in process and open R.O.’s to see that all work is being performed properly and time schedule is being met, as required.
- Diagnose the specific customer problems accurately and describe clearly on repair orders.
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management.
- Previous experience in a service advisor role, within the automotive dealership environment
- 3-5 years customer service experience.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Valid Class G Driver's License
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.