Don Valley North Lexus is currently recruiting an experienced Vehicle Acquisition Specialist in the Preowned Sales Department to join their growing team. Weins Canada is an automotive group proudly operating 14 dealerships across the GTA.
Weins Canada Offers:
- A comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Additional employee benefits (Group RRSP plans, vehicle purchase program, educational assistance programs, etc.)
- Tools for success that include: ongoing training and management support and opportunities for growth and advancement in the company
- Vehicle Purchase Program along with parts & service discounts and much more
- Monitor vehicle wholesale purchasing and selling
- Review and coordinate with private sellers to coordinate vehicle acquisitions
- Monitor current dealership portfolios in an effort to ensure vehicle acquisition opportunities
- Prepare data and recording vehicle acquisition activities
- Create new and improved efficient processes related to vehicle acquisitions
- Compile daily, weekly and/or monthly reports as required
- Maintain a strong working relationship with management teams
- Perform any other tasks as directed by management
- Valid Class G Driver's License.
- OMVIC License (or the ability to successfully obtain)
- Strong computer competency including Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and trust when meeting people
- Ability to work well with others in different environments
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team as required
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of our recruitment process as required under AODA. Please advise in advance should you require any accommodations.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance.
Type: Permanent Full-Time