Primary Location: Kingston ON, Kingston, ON, CA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 206935
*This position covers the Eastern Ontario Region and requires 50% travel. Candidates can be located anywhere in Eastern Ontario ie) Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa, Ottawa, Kingston etc.*
The District Manager, Financial Services and Inventory Solutions (DM) uses his/her past successes in sales and customer service to develop and maintain relationships with existing Cox Automotive Canada (CAC) customers (physical and digital auto auctions: Manheim & MUVIT, transportation services: Ready logistics, financial services: NextGear Capital), helping them fully understand and embrace the value proposition that CAC provides when it comes to all individual remarketing needs. More specifically, the person in this role not only services existing accounts ensuring that all issues are quickly and effectively addressed and resolved, but is expected to attain customer growth within their assigned territory across all available platforms by attracting new accounts and introducing customers to the full range of CAC services, including buying, selling, transportation and financing opportunities through CAC channels outside of the assigned market, as required.
This position will report into Regional Sales Director
Minimum of 5 years of Account Management or relevant B2B experience, preferably in automotive or finance industry with proven track record of growing accounts from existing customer base
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Understanding of automotive retail/wholesale marketplace in an operational context to best position the CAC Value Proposition
• Must be collaborative, creative, entrepreneurial and passionate about the automotive industry with respect to remarketing, e-commerce & cutting-edge technology
• Self-starter with excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and negotiation skills
• Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced and result driven team environment, as well as independently with minimal or no supervision, under tight deadlines
• Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and SalesForce applications
• Ability to travel 75% – 100% of time, primarily locally in the assigned geographical territory, with occasional overnight and long-distance travel (including national and international flights)
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.