Primary Location: 2700 Matheson Blvd E, Mississauga, ON, CA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 206777
The Digital Strategist will play an important role in developing and implementing digital solutions that create exceptional client experiences. This role will leverage on expertise, analytics and research to implement strategies that connect digital, social, mobile, email and the traditional channels.
- Devise digital marketing strategy for customers
- Proactively maintain and upkeep client websites, identifying and actively resolving issues while ensuring client satisfaction and retention
- Actively contact dealerships via phone and email to arrange monthly performance evaluations and ensure client satisfaction in collaboration with performance consultants
- Proactively perform QA of client website and digital assets, assisting clients with updates and offering recommendations
- Manage client advertising programs and spend, ensuring maximized ROI and transparency
- Offer advice/solutions on digital marketing configurations which can include, but is not limited to, opportunities for improvement, and creating new components within digital marketing platform
- Develop and grow client relationships and businesses with a focus on communicating value to new customers
- Operate with a sense of urgency to ensure client satisfaction
- Work directly with digital solution sales representatives and or performance consultants to identify prospects and develop market specific strategies for clients
- Utilize Salesforce as the tool or record to capture all dealer sales calls, information and opportunities
- Assess the effectiveness of dealer marketing and advertising spend to identify gaps and opportunities
- Collaborate and deliver a pre-determined number of product presentations to prospective and current customers to align with or exceed goals set by sales leadership.
- Develop solid relationships with Dealers to understand their needs and develop digital media solutions accordingly
- Lead dealer product training and delivery, as needed, and ensure smooth account transitions to Digital Strategists for ongoing account management
- Collaborate with other sales teams and leaders across Cox Automotive businesses
- Actively participate and assist website implementation with completion of client deliverables, this includes but is not limited to content implementation, quality assurance and process efficiency
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- +5 years of Account Management or professional client relevant experience, preferably in automotive or retail industry
- +5 years of experience actively managing digital advertising campaigns and budgets offering recommendations to clients and ensuring portfolio growth
- +5 years of experience with account retention strategy
- BA or BS in relevant field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training
- Possess certifications in Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics and Facebook advertising
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital products and applications, including SEO/SEM, media, etc.
- Knowledge of website analytic tools i.e. Google AdWords, Google Analytics
- Previous experience presenting/selling solutions to clients
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and broad website concepts specific to content management systems
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be collaborative, friendly, creative, entrepreneurial and passionate about the automotive industry with respect to e-commerce & technology.
- Able to travel, primarily local in the assigned geographical territory
- Technical Skills: Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Sales Systems and website content management systems
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.