Fountain Tire Okotoks is looking for a skilled, safe, and dedicated Journeyman Automotive Service Technician to join our team.
What is in it for you?
- A wage worthy of your skills plus a performance incentive ($70,000 + performance bonus to start)
- We take care of you and your family with our impressive health, dental and vision benefits
- A retirement savings plan with company matching to help you achieve your financial goals
- Save your money with our staff discounts on tires, parts and mechanical services
What each day will bring:
- Something different! You never know what kind of vehicle you may be required to work on
- We offer repair and mechanical services for cars, trucks and other vehicles so whether you call yourself a mechanic or a technician, we let you do what you do best
- Amazing customers to impress with professional and friendly customer service
- The responsibility to keep yourself and your coworkers safe
- Pride in the work you've done keeping your customers on the road!
What kind of person are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone who has current work experience/training (up to and including current model year vehicles) and Journeyman or Red Seal Certification that shows us you know what you are doing
- A valid driver's license and clean divers abstract is non-negotiable.
- We’re also looking for someone with that enjoys working with and being part of a team that delivers exceptional customer service
- A desire to work in a busy, positive work environment
- Out Of Province inspection licence preferred