Are you looking for a rewarding career? Then come join Fountain Tire Rocky Mountain House, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies. We are looking for a Journeyman Automotive Service Technician!
Wage Information $30-$38 per hour
You will get to:
- Diagnose, repair and complete approved service on customer vehicles
- Advise customers and Associates on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair requirements
- Maintain mechanical service equipment on a regularly scheduled basis
- Operate company and customer vehicles in a clean and safe manner
- Support customer relationships by responding to customer inquiries
What do we offer?
- You’ll have a great place to work
- Competitive wage ($30-$38 based on experience)
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers
- On site training
- Safe work environment
- Regular day shifts, with opportunity for overtime. Home every night!
- Comprehensive benefit programs for you and your family, including a RRSP program with company matching
- Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and services at all Fountain Tire locations
What does it take to get on track?
- Journeyman Automotive Service Technician
- Strong knowledge of automotive industry and skills required to provide mechanical service to our customers
- Commitment to providing a superior customer experience
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and provide a satisfactory Driver’s Abstract from province of residence on an annual basis
At Fountain Tire, you’d have a great place to work—competitive compensation, a manager with a large support network, and the chance to learn and grow.