Fountain Tire in St. Albert (234 St. Albert Trail) is hiring for a full time Journeyman Automotive Service Technician!
Your duties will include:
Diagnose, repair and complete approved service on customer vehicles (cars, SUV's, light and medium duty trucks)
- Diesel engine diagnoses and repair
Advise customers and Associates on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair requirements
Maintain mechanical service equipment on a regularly scheduled basis
Operate company and customer vehicles in a clean and safe manner
Support customer relationships by responding to customer inquiries
What do we offer?
At Fountain Tire St Albert, you’ll have a great place to work:
The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers
Regular day shifts, with opportunity for overtime. Home every night!
Comprehensive benefit programs for you and your family, including a RRSP program with company matching
Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and services at all Fountain Tire locations
What does it take to get on track?
- Journeyman Ticket in the Automotive Service Technician trade
- Interprovincial Red Seal Certification would be considered an asset
- Must have diesel experience as well as strong knowledge of automotive industry and skills required to provide mechanical service to our customers
- Commitment to providing a superior customer experience
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and provide a satisfactory Driver’s Abstract from province of residence on an annual basis