Career wheels spinning but getting nowhere? Put yourself in the driver’s seat and get some traction with Fountain Tire Vaughan (8300 Jane Street) as a Truck and Coach (310T) Technician!
With over 50 years of experience in the tire and mechanical service industry, we know what we’re doing and we do it well! Our longstanding success is because of the people that have chosen a career with us.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers
- Regular day shifts, be home with your family every night
- Great discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and mechanical services
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits and RRSP Matching Program
Your duties will include:
- Complete inspections and diagnostics
- Repair commercial vehicles through the disassembly of faulty assemblies and repairing or replacing worn or damaged parts
- Perform scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune-ups
- Ensure all equipment used in the Service Department is in good repair, ensuring the equipment undergoes regular documented maintenance
- Ensure the best service is provided to our client/customer
What does it take to get on track?
- 310T Certification or Truck and Coach Technician Red Seal
- 3+ years of work experience in the Mechanical area of the Commercial Vehicle Service Industry
- Valid Driver’s License, with a satisfactory Driver's Abstract
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Ability to lift and carry 25kg
At Fountain Tire, you’d have a great place to work—competitive compensation, a manager with a large support network, and the chance to learn and grow. Apply online or in store today!