Pfaff McLaren Toronto in Vaughan is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Sales/Service Assistant. This position is responsible for the daily inspection and maintenance of the vehicle display, appearance and general organization of all new and/or pre-owned vehicles at the dealership.
Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
- Greets customers ensuring optimum customer service.
- Ensures showroom cars are cleaned daily and assists with coordinating showroom as required.
- Ensures showroom and display cars are rotated weekly or as required.
- Ensures delivery vehicles are quality control inspected and acceptable.
- Delivers and/or picks up documents from License Bureau as required.
- Checks in new vehicles when they arrive by transport and notes any damages on Bill of Lading.
- Reports all defects and/or damages to Sales Manager immediately.
- Ensures adequate customer parking spaces are available on the lot.
- Responsible to maintain the general housekeeping of the lot, showroom and showroom washrooms on a continuous basis and to Pfaff standards.
- Runs errands for reception and the sales department as required.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains customer and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in automotive field is an asset.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License.
- A clean driver abstract and the ability to drive a manual transmission is required.
- Basic understanding of mathematics.
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team.
Pfaff’s Competitive Benefits:
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday