Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
This position is responsible for maintaining a proper balance between the profitability of the company and the achievement of total customer satisfaction.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Qualifies each customer and uses proper process techniques.
- Writes estimates of damages.
- Ensures estimates are written to company standards.
- Reviews and explains estimates with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Obtains repair authorization as needed.
- Performs final check of vehicle before customer delivery.
- Reviews estimates of completed vehicles with customers.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and observing all safety procedures.
- Monitors repairs throughout repair process to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Communicates and documents repairs status to customers, insurance companies, etc.
- Finalizes paperwork at completion of repairs prior to notifying customers.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains customer and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment.
- Sets-up and organizes individual work area with designated supplies, forms and resource materials while maintaining cleanliness always.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficient with the following computer environments: Microsoft office, Microsoft excel, internet explorer, outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written English) skills.
- Ability to work cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- Detail orientated and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent data.
Pfaff’s Competitive Benefits
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.