Performance Hyundai is currently seeking a high energy, motivated Used Car Sales Consultant to join our most celebrated Hyundai dealership. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to customers visiting our dealership.
Essential Job Duties:
- Deliver exceptional customer service on all interactions, give all customers consideration and respect, understand their needs, and consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Answer Customer Service phone calls relating to car sale inquiries and keeping them informed with vehicle delivery and pick up.
- Ensure customer car quotes are competitive and reasonable.
- Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees.
- Read, understand, and adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures as required by the employer, and in compliance with the requirements and regulations of the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC).
- Must have strong customer relations skills.
- 1-2 years Automotive Sales Experience an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound computer skills; Digital and social media experience.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed.
- Must have a valid Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license.
- Must have valid OMVIC license or will be required to obtain OMVIC license.
- Conduct sales in adherence to Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC) rules and regulations.
Performance Hyundai Offers:
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Optional Health & Dental Benefits after 3 months.
- Online Manufacturer Training.
- Excellent Management support.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1500 employees and 27 dealerships located in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.