Glenleven Chrysler is seeking a self starting, motivated full-time, permanent Sales Consultant, with proven track records in customer service to join their dynamic team of sales professionals in the Oakville/Mississauga area.
Here’s what you’ll deliver:
- Utilize systems and procedures, deliver exceptional customer service on all interactions,give all customers consideration and respect, understand their needs, and consistently
meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Learn and maintain solid product knowledge on manufacturer-specific vehicles and manufacturer-specific rebate, finance and incentive programs.
- Selling and leasing new vehicles in adherence to OMVIC rules and regulations.
- Providing exceptional service to visiting customers.
- Building long-lasting relationships and repeat customers.
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in sales is required.
- Must have valid OMVIC license.
- Must have a valid Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license with clean record.
- Customer service experience is an asset.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills; digital and social media experience an asset.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed.
- Must have ability to work evenings and Saturdays as scheduled.
- Conduct sales in adherence to Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC) rules and regulations.
- Thrives in a competitive environment.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Willing to work as a member of a winning team and interact with others in a professional and courteous manner.
- Excellent management support and guidance
- Opportunities through our Internal career mobility program
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability, critical illness and life insurance for the unexpected
- Our Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) for you and your family's wellness
- Discount on vehicles, service and parts for you and your family
- Discounts to retailers and service providers across the country
- Free and engaging employee events
- Did we mention we love giving back to our communities?!