Position at Performance Auto Group
Drive for Excellence
As the highest volume Mitsubishi dealership in Ontario, Brampton Mitsubishi has proven its drive to succeed and service our community. With over 120 vehicles to test drive, we have the largest selection in the Brampton area.
Part of the Performance Auto Group, a leading automotive group, we are committed to integrity, believe in employee empowerment, passionate about innovating, care about a great guest experience and giving back.
Brampton Mitsubishi is currently seeking a high energy and motivated Sales Consultant to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to customers visiting our dealership.
You will fit into our family oriented atmosphere where we ensure each guest is understood, appreciated and valued. You have a ‘can do’ attitude, willing to learn and want to grow in the retail automotive industry. We look forward to having you on board!
Here’s what you’ll deliver:
- Deliver exceptional customer service on all interactions, give all customers consideration and respect, understand their needs, and consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Answer Customer Service phone calls relating to car sale inquiries and keeping them informed with vehicle delivery and pick up.
- Ensure customer car quotes are competitive and reasonable.
- Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees.
- Read, understand, and adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures as required by the employer, and in compliance with the requirements and regulations of the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC).
What you need to succeed:
- Customer service experience, retail or hospitality experience.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Strong customer relations and problem-solving skills.
- Sound computer skills; Digital and social media experience.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed.
- Team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Previous sales experience is preferred; OMVIC certification an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent management support and guidance
- Opportunities through our Internal career mobility program
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability, critical illness and life insurance for the unexpected
- Our Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) for you and your family's wellness
- Discount on vehicles, service and parts for you and your family
- Discounts to retailers and service providers across the country
- Free and engaging employee events
- Did we mention we love giving back to our communities?!
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.