Position at Performance Auto Group
Bolton Nissan is currently seeking self starting, motivated individuals, with proven track records in customer service to join their dynamic team of Sales professionals. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers visiting our Car Department. Nissan automotive sales experience is considered an asset, but not required. We are willing to train the right candidates.
Essential Job Duties:
- Building long-lasting relationships and repeat customers.
- Deliver exceptional customer service on all interactions, give all customers consideration and respect, understand their needs, and consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Answer Customer Service phone calls relating to car sale inquiries and keeping them informed with vehicle delivery and pick up.
- Ensure customer car quotes are competitive and reasonable.
- Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees.
- Read, understand, and adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures as required by the employer, and in compliance with the requirements and regulations of the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC).
- Customer service experience required.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Must be able to follow internal sales process as required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills; digital and social media experience an asset.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed.
- Must have a valid Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license with clean record.
- Must have valid OMVIC license or are willing to attain OMVIC license.
- Must have ability to work evenings and Saturdays as scheduled.
- Conduct sales in adherence to Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC) rules and regulations.
- Thrives in a competitive environment.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Willing to work as a member of a winning team and interact with others in a professional and courteous manner.
Bolton Nissan Offers:
- Excellent management support.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Comprehensive Training provided.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.