Position at Performance Auto Group
Drive for Excellence
Brampton North Nissan is a globally recognized dealership as part of the exclusive Nissan Global Award winners’ club. We are recognized for our performance and commitment to creating a trustworthy guest experience that inspires loyalty.
Brampton North Nissan is currently seeking self starting, motivated individuals, with proven track records in customer service to join their dynamic team of Sales Professionals and high volume dealership. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers visiting our busy New Car Department. Automotive sales experience is considered an asset, but not required. We are willing to train the right candidates. Brampton North Nissan provides ongoing sales and product knowledge training.
Brampton North Nissan is an award winning dealership and sold over 2400 new and old cars last year.
Part of the Performance Auto Group, a leading automotive group, we are committed to integrity, believe in employee empowerment, passionate about innovating, care about a great guest experience and giving back.
You are a high energy, positive self starter that thrives in a fast paced and results oriented work environment. Brampton North Nissan is a dynamic team who works together as a family in a fun, energetic atmosphere. You are someone who is proactive, transparent and strives for the best service to our valued guests. We have countless success stories and celebrate each and every one. We look forward to having you on board.
Here’s what you’ll deliver:
- Building long-lasting relationships and repeat customers.
- Deliver exceptional customer service on all interactions, give all customers consideration and respect, understand their needs, and consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Answer Customer Service phone calls relating to car sale inquiries and keeping them informed with vehicle delivery and pick up.
- Ensure customer car quotes are competitive and reasonable.
- Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees.
- Read, understand, and adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures as required by the employer, and in compliance with the requirements and regulations of the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC)
What you need to succeed:
- Must have strong customer relations skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound computer skills; Digital and social media experience
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed
- Must have a valid Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license
- Must have valid OMVIC license or will be required to obtain OMVIC license.
- Conduct sales in adherence to Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC) rules and regulations.
- Loves the auto industry and willing to continue on learning the art of selling
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent management support and guidance
- Opportunities through our Internal career mobility program
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability, critical illness and life insurance for the unexpected
- Our Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) for you and your family's wellness
- Discount on vehicles, service and parts for you and your family
- Discounts to retailers and service providers across the country
- Free and engaging employee events
- Did we mention we love giving back to our communities?!
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.