Whitby Subaru, a division within Weins Canada is seeking a highly motivated Detailing Technician to join our dynamic detailing team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Prepare new and pre-owned vehicles for customer delivery.
- Wash the exterior of the vehicles.
- Polish vehicle body, if necessary.
- Apply wax to vehicle bodywork and wipe or buff the surface with non-abrasive products.
- Vacuum the interior of vehicles to remove dust and debris.
- Clean the upholstery, carpets and other surfaces using appropriate cleaners, applicators and cleaning equipment.
- Clean the engine and engine compartment.
- One year of previous automotive detailing experience
- Valid G drivers license with a clean driving record
- Attention to detail with exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- A willingness to comply with company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Type: Permanent; Full-Time