Brampton Auto Mart, a division within Weins Canada is currently recruiting an experienced Automotive Preowned Sales Consultant to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 14 dealerships.
Weins Canada Offers:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Build strong relationships with customers, assisting them in selecting a vehicle that meets their needs.
- Conduct sales of vehicles in accordance with dealership procedures with the prospect to increase sales volume.
- Ensure all customers and potential sales customers of the dealership are handled in a positive manner.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our current vehicle inventory and deliver strong product knowledge.
- Perform high quality and professional vehicle demonstrations for customers.
- Follow up on delivered vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction is met.
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management
- Previous automotive sales experience
- Valid Ontario Class ‘G’ Driver’s license
- Valid OMVIC license
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Passionate about guest satisfaction
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Type: Permanent, Full-Time