Audi Oakville, a division within Weins Canada is currently seeking a Valet Driver to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Pick-up or deliver cars to/from customer location as designated on the schedule sheet to the dealership.
- Drive in a safe manner with due regard for vehicle, traffic and road conditions.
- Assist and provide rides for customers when requested by Service Manager, Service Advisors, Traffic Coordinators or support staff.
- All vehicles dropped off for service to be removed from the designated drop off area in front of service reception and relocated to the other designated area
- Bring customers vehicles to the service delivery area.
- Assist with general duties requested by management.
- A valid Ontario Class “G” driver's license and a clean driver abstract.
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Type: Permanent; Full-Time