Gormley Automotive Centre, a division within Weins Canada is currently seeking a Truck Driver to join our team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success by becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
- Flexible schedule of Monday to Friday with no weekends
- Competitive pay plans along with a comprehensive benefit plan i.e./ Group RRSP Plans (with options to suit your needs)
- Safety footwear allowance
- Tools for success including: ongoing training and management support and opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Programs
- Vehicle Purchase Programs and Employee discounts on products and services
- Transporting new vehicles within the Markham area on a flatbed
- Deliver and pick-up vehicles as required and ensure safety protocols are maintained at all times
- Perform daily inspections of transport truck to ensure vehicle is safe to operate
- Follow all safety processes, policies and procedures
- Assist with other duties, tasks, projects, etc. as requested by management
- A valid Class D Ontario Driver’s License
- Class AZ Driver’s License an asset
- Attention to detail with exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Clean drivers abstract required
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations for a disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Type: Permanent; Full-Time