Weins Canada is currently seeking a motivated individual to join our busy Call Centre as a Business Development Service Consultant. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that take pride in operating 14 dealerships.
Weins Canada Offers
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Handle all incoming customer appointment inquiries quickly and accurately (telephone and by email)
- Electronically schedule service appointments for the Assistant Service Managers, distributing work evenly unless otherwise directed by management
- Generate appointment list on a daily basis.
- Follow up on no-show appointments
- Respond to customer concerns and requests that have been received through the Dealer Voice System
- Perform any other administrative tasks as directed by management
- Customer service experience considered an asset
- Exceptional customer service skills
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of our recruitment process as required under AODA. Please advise us in advance if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance.
Type: Permanent; Full-Time