Don Valley North Lexus, a division within Weins Canada is currently seeking a Lot Attendant to our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 14 dealerships.
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Keep all vehicles and parking lot in a clean, well maintained and orderly condition at all times
- Prepare vehicles for delivery (including but not limited to - washing vehicles, fueling and changing plates etc.)
- Assist with dealer trades, or other tasks as requested by management
- General duties as requested by management
- Assist with special events as required
- Valid Class G Ontario Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract
- Hardworking and organized, and able to work in outdoor conditions year-round
- Ability to provide meticulous work, and take pride in doing a job well done
- Ability to operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Exceptional time management skills with an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with a smile and positive attitude
- Aptitude for customer service - ensuring guests needs are met and assistance offered whenever possible
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of our recruitment process as required under AODA. Please advise us in advance if you require accommodation.
Type: Permanent; Full-Time