At R. Ferri Automotive we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at R. Ferri Automotive is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our company through the years.
About the Job
Maranello BMW is seeking an experienced New Car Sales Manager to join our growing team! The right candidate will be encircled by over 40 years of experience, under 15 premium dealerships offering the most extensive selection of luxury, sport and quality automobiles in the local area.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Car allowance
- Dental, Medical, Vision Benefits/Extended Health Care
- Pension plan with Employer Matching Contributions
- Employee product and service discounts at all retailers
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service rewards program
- Opportunities for Career Development
- Achieve retailer goals by training, motivating, coaching, and developing expert sales staff;
- Sell manufacturer product line by promoting manufacturer standards for superior customer, employee, and retailer management.
- Luxury import experience strongly preferred
- Post-secondary education strongly preferred
- Excellent leadership, management, listening and communication skills;
- Experienced and / or highly knowledgeable on operating a car sales department, including skills in advertising, merchandising, inventory, financing, and selling cars;
- Ability to train, motivate, and manage a sales staff;
- Solid and effective sales and administration expertise;
- Knowledge of marketing and finance;
- Solid organization and multi-tasking capabilities;
- Sound decision-making ability;
- Computer literate;
- Valid OMVIC license
- Ensure that customers enjoy the shopping and buying experience by providing professional, timely, and thorough service, and up-to-date product and pricing information. Thoroughly train client advisors and continually upgrade their expertise;
- Achieve high ratings for customer satisfaction per manufacturer internal customer surveys and per external measurements (industry surveys) by being highly responsive to customer needs and speedily resolving customer problems and complaints;
- Upgrade knowledge of manufacturer products and services and maintain professional and technical expertise by attending trade shows and / or educational programs, establishing personal network, reviewing industry publications, and participating in professional societies;
- Better serve customers by fostering a cooperative team approach with other managers, employees, and departments.
- Develop and achieve aggressive new car unit sales targets for retail and fleet customers.
- Achieve profit goals by developing and meeting target levels of gross profit per unit.
- Meet F&I penetration goals by actively promoting this service to customers. Develop and implement new programs as needed.
- Control costs by setting and achieving budgets, monitoring expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Plan with the General Manager on annual and monthly departmental forecasts, sales staff objectives, vehicle inventory, gross objectives and controllable expenses so that a reasonable profit is attained.
- Define and monitor performance of direct reports by communicating goals and developing work plans, such as daily call reports, weekly result reports, and monthly and annual territory analyses. Evaluate employee performance and provide counselling and assistance, as needed.
- Communicate dealership policies and procedures to new vehicle sales consultants and ensure standard operating procedures, such as those for Closing, Delivery, and Customer follow up etc., are understood and followed by appropriate staff by training staff as necessary.
We thank all applicants for their interest in R. Ferri Automotive group of companies however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: applicants must provide a clean driver’s abstract and criminal background check prior to commencing employment
R. Ferri Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require disability accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.