Customer Experience Supervisor
The Customer Experience Supervisor will be responsible for developing, analyzing and implementing activities that initiate and strengthen the relationship between the Customer and KCI and its dealers. The incumbent will effectively supervise and mentor two customer experience specialists as well as assist in creating a Customer Experience that meets Customers’ expectations for the purpose of increasing Customer acquisition and retention. The incumbent will ensure all KCI department activities are on schedule and align with the overall CE strategy.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement strategies to ensure KCI CSI objectives are met.
- Track, report, follow-up on progress with stakeholders for on-going programs and process improvements on all current CSI initiatives.
- Identify CSI successes and provide effective communications to stakeholders for customer experience enhancement opportunities.
- Conduct, analyze and interpret data from various research sources such as KCI CEP, JD Power, Maritz and dealer data.
- Acquire and continuously update KCI corporate knowledge about customer needs, motivations, and behaviours over the lifetime of their relationship with Kia.
- Development and implementation of special projects to increase dealer performance (CSI, profitability, retention, etc.).
- Work and effectively collaborate with internal, Head Office/Regional, and external, dealers/vendors.
- Other duties as requested.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience / Education Required
- Supervisory experience and effective at collaboration to gain engagement and results.
- Advanced understanding and implementation of proactive Customer Experience.
- Have implemented and managed using Action Plans resulting in exceptional customer experience.
- Tenacity to overcome obstacles to initiate well thought-out and detailed plans/programs.
- Experience and / or understanding of dealership customer touchpoints and processes.
- Strong ability to determine the true voice of the customer and the implementation of proactive Customer Experience methods to address such
- Proven Advanced Microsoft Office skills with in-depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint (lookups, pivot tables, formulas).
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data, utilizing data mining and analytical tools to make observations, distill down to the root cause and provide recommendations for change.
- Ability to work independently, influence others across and outside the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple urgent projects while ensuring appropriate and frequent follow-up
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingualism in English & French an asset (written and verbal).
- 4+ years progressive automotive experience
- University or College degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Organized and experienced in project management.
***For consideration, all applications must be received no later than 09/25/2020***
Kia Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer who provides an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls please.