Are you interested in the automotive industry? Are you an experienced Re-builder looking for an opportunity to grow in a company with a dynamic environment?
We're looking for you!
Mister Transmission, Canada's leading transmission and technology experts, has been keeping customers on the road since 1963. With over 65 shops coast-to-coast, we continue to be the largest chain of transmission specialists in Canada.
We are seeking an experienced and responsible candidate to fill the role of Transmission Re-builder. This busy shop consists of a small team of dedicated, hardworking individuals who love what they do. We provide advanced technical training to all employees, a great opportunity for the right person. High demand career with job stability and satisfaction.
*Opportunity to obtain your automotive technician license!
· Experience rebuilding automatic and manual transmissions
· Experience rebuilding differentials and transfer cases
· Inspection of customer vehicles
· Diagnosis and repair of customer vehicles (especially transmission and driveline components)
· Review work orders and discuss work with Center Manager
· Inspect and test automotive systems including mechanical and electrical
· Adjust, repair or replace parts and components to automatic and manual transmissions
· Perform scheduled maintenance service
· Ensuring the shop is clean and organized at all times
· Ability reprogram and flash vehicle computers (emphasis on transmission reprogramming)
· We provide advanced technical training!
Desired Skills and Experience:
· High energy and motivated individual
· Clean work habits
· Works well in a team
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required*
· Ability to drive vehicles with manual transmissions is mandatory*
· Previous experience rebuilding passenger and light truck automatic and manual transmissions is mandatory*
· Previous experience rebuilding CVTs (Continuously Variable Transmissions) as asset
· Previous experience rebuilding Hybrid Transmissions is an asset
· Individual expected to own or purchase their own hand tools
· Minimum 3 to 5 years experience rebuilding passenger vehicle automatic transmissions
Tools. Technology. Training.
"Hey Mister, you're a friend of mine!"
Location: 1741 Main Street, Moncton, NB E1E 1H1
Job Type: Full-time