Thornhill Toyota a division within Weins Canada is currently seeking a successful, enthusiastic, team-driven Assistant Preowned Sales Manager to lead our Sales Department. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
- Exceptional pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Additional employee benefits (Group RRSP plans, vehicle purchase program, educational assistance programs, etc.)
- Tools for success that include: ongoing training and management support.
- Car allowance or company demo.
- Career advancement opportunities from within.
- Responsible for overseeing the effective operation of the Used Vehicle Sales Department.
- Develop and implement monthly promotional strategies and sales-incentive programs.
- Assist with the management of the vehicle inventory.
- Prepare and manage the annual operating budget for the Used Vehicle Sales Department.
- Work with the General Manager in forecasting expense products for the Used Vehicle Department.
- Promote ongoing training, including daily and weekly sales team meetings.
- Motivate and guide the sales team in setting and reaching sales targets on a short and long-term basis.
- Communicate dealership policies and procedures to the sales team to regulate dealership practices.
- Monitor the efforts of the sales team to maintain a reputable image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
- Establish and maintain professional standards for the delivery of vehicles to customers.
- Analyze various customer satisfaction reports and submit recommendations.
- Other duties as required.
- 2-4 years Automotive Dealership Sales Manager or Assistant Sales Manager experience is an asset.
- Strong sales background with a proven record of achievements personally or professionally.
- Working knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds, Era Ignite, VAuto automotive software.
- Leadership and team-building skills.
- Exceptional communication and business skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid OMVIC license.
- Class G Driver’s license.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations for a disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Type: Permeant; Full-Time