Markville Toyota, a division within Weins Canada is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Temporary Full-Time Receptionist. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 14 dealerships.
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner with a friendly, outgoing demeanor.
- Greeting guests in the dealership and assisting with needs - where required, you will ensure guests are escorted to their desired location in a timely and efficient manner.
- Directing incoming phone calls within the group.
- Upon greeting guests in the showroom, ensure sales lead data is entered as required.
- Completing reports etc. as requested by management.
- Perform other admin duties as required/requested by management.
- Previous experience as a receptionist/administrative assistant would be an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Type: Temporary; Full-Time