Markville Toyota, a division within Weins Canada is currently seeking an Assistant to Sales Manager to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 14 dealerships.
Weins Canada Offers:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Assist sales team and managers with vehicle inventory documentation, dealer trades, etc. as required.
- Perform duties as requested (including but not limited to: data entry, file follow-up, deal documentation, etc.)
- Complete and/or assist with daily sales operation documentation, reports, etc.
- Support Sales Management team with personnel duties as required
- Perform administrative tasks as directed by management.
- Previous experience in an administrative role, preferably within an automotive dealership environment
- Great worth ethic with strong communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) – dealership experience with Reynolds and Reynolds and asset
- Excellent coaching and team-building skills – ability to maintain confidentiality and act in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions
- Professional customer service background
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- A valid Ontario Class G Driver’s License
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of our recruitment process as required under AODA. Please advise us in advance if you require accommodation.
Type: Permanent Full-Time