Thornhill Toyota, a division within Weins Canada is currently recruiting an Apprentice Technician to join our dynamic team in the service department. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Perform services based on general maintenance and minor repairs.
- Perform the tasks described in the repair orders efficiently and accurately.
- Contact the shop foreman and/or service advisors if additional work is required.
- Use appropriate tools, test equipment, and report defective or poorly functioning equipment to the supervisor.
- Ensure that the shop is clean and tidy.
- Perform other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions.
- Experience as an apprentice in the automotive industry is an asset
- Registration with the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Type: Permeant; Full-Time