Markville Toyota, a division within Weins Canada is currently recruiting an experienced Automotive Pre-Owned Sales Consultant to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
Weins Canada Offers:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Building rapport and tracking customers and all prospecting clients via (phone calls, emails, walk-in, appointment, etc.)
- Conduct sales of vehicles by following the sales and appraisal process while working with Finance Managers.
- Follow dealership procedures with prospects to increase sales volume and customer satisfaction.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our current vehicle inventory, participate in opportunities and programs to deliver strong product knowledge.
- Lead by example, be approachable and professional to all guest and associates
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management.
- Positive Attitude & Energy, Coachable, Strong Work Ethic & Effort, Passionate, Prepared and Punctual, Self-Aware, Active Listener, and willing to do extra to succeed, learn, and grow.
- Current registration as a salesperson under the Motor Vehicle Dealers Act withholding a valid OMVIC License.
- Valid Ontario Class ‘G’ Driver’s license.
- Previous automotive sales experience an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Type: Permanent, Full-Time