The Financial Analyst (Treasury and Budget) is responsible for providing management with accurate forecasting and reporting of the cash flow on a timely basis by researching and analyzing business data and preparing reports. The Financial Analyst (Treasury and Budget) will assist budget management for operating expenses in the coordination of annual budget processes.
- Perform cash management functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting.
- Conduct cash flow variance analysis between actual and forecast to determine explanations
- Support treasury and cash management operations and help develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimize costs.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities.
- Participate in annual budgeting process for company operating expenses by consolidating data and preparing report for management
- Prepare monthly/quarterly budget tracking report for company operating expenses as needed
Skills / Knowledge / Experience / Education Required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience in Treasury and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Participation in operating expense budget management
- Solid understanding of business processes and associated cash implication
- Attention to detail with advanced MS office skills
- Pursuing accounting designation would be an asset
***For consideration, all applications must be received no later than 08/21/2020***
Please email or fax your resume and cover letter to:
Kia Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer who provides an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls please.