We offer paid training, benefits & Excellent Wages
About Active Green & Ross
Active Tire & Auto Centre Inc. opened their first outlet in 1983 and have expanded ever since. Green + Ross opened their original outlet in the mid 1930's, and had expanded to 12 locations by the early 1990's..
In February 1993, Green + Ross was purchased by the principles of Active Tire and Auto Centre Inc. with the intention of amalgamating the two chains. In April of 2004, SEARS Canada licensed Active Green + Ross to operate 11 former SEARS Auto Centres as Active Green + Ross Tire & Auto Centres.
In early 2007 Active Green+Ross again expanded the franchise by adding 28 (former Speedy Muffler & Brake) locations to the chain. The locations have increased Active Green + Ross exposure across Ontario and added presence in many more markets.
All locations now trade under the name of: Active Green + Ross Tire & Auto Centre
To find the Complete Tire & Auto Centre location nearest you pleaseclick here.
Although no formal studies of the Ontario tire market have been completed, Active Green + Ross is recognized as one of the top companies in terms of market awareness, with respect to the retail sale of tires. This is clearly attributable to the length of the time that the Active Green + Ross's name has been operating as well as the quality of our marketing, products and services.
In addition to selling tires, wheels and tire accessories; Active Green + Ross provides full mechanical services includingBrake Service,Alignment, wheel balancing,Tune-up,Suspension & Shocks,Heating & Cooling,air conditioning, andExhaust. Combining a thorough Preventative Maintenance Inspection process with these services, Active Green + Ross is poised to offer a full range of services to the existing client base as well as new customers.