The part-time receptionist will play a crucial role in the dealership environment, by welcoming customers into the dealership, handling a busy switchboard, attending to customer needs and performing cashier duties as required. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a customer service role.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ year’s previous customer service experience.
- Must be able to work- evenings and weekends
- Previous automotive dealership experience is an asset, but not required.
- Must have a professional business appearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.