Would you like to work in Newest Volkswagen Store in Canada? Yes you read it right. St. Catharines Volkswagen is looking for a Automotive Technician with a proven track record to join our New Volkswagen Store. The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting and diagnosing problems, providing repairs and maintenance to all types of vehicles.
- Automotive Service Technician, fully licensed (310S or higher).
- 4-5 years of experience with automotive mechanical operations.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed.
- Must be team oriented, hardworking with a positive attitude.
- Previous German vehicle experience an asset.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
St. Catharines Volkswagen Offers:
- Flat rate compensation.
- Manufacturer’s Online Training provided.
- Optional Health & Dental Benefits after 3 months.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.