Don Valley Volkswagen has proudly served the Greater Toronto Area for over five decades, making our team one of the most experienced in all makes and models. We are one of the highest volume new Volkswagen stores dedicated to top-tier guest service.
Part of the Performance Auto Group, a leading automotive group, we are committed to integrity, believe in employee empowerment, passionate about innovating, care about a great guest experience and giving back.
Don Valley Volkswagen is currently seeking a Full Time Service Technician to join their dynamic team! The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting and diagnosing problems, providing repairs and maintenance to Volkswagen vehicles.
You are a dynamic, high energy individual excited about joining an award winning team. Don Valley Volkswagen is an easy-going, flexible work environment that is upbeat and has long standing relationships with the community. You are someone who is motivated, willing to learn from our years of experience and a self starter. We are looking forward to having you on board!
What you need to succeed:
- Automotive Service Technician, fully licensed (310S or higher).
- 2-3 years experience with automotive mechanical operations.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed.
- Must be team oriented, hardworking with a positive attitude.
- Previous Audi/ Volkswagen experience is considered an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent management support and guidance
- Opportunities through our Internal career mobility program
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability, critical illness and life insurance for the unexpected
- Our Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) for you and your family's wellness
- Discount on vehicles, service and parts for you and your family
- Discounts to retailers and service providers across the country
- Free and engaging employee events
- Did we mention we love giving back to our communities?!
We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people with special needs. Accommodations will be provided throughout the selection process as requested. For any inquiries please email us.