Kia of Brampton is looking for team oriented, hardworking Service Apprentice to join their team. The ideal candidates will have strong work ethics and a willingness to learn and succeed. In this role, you will assist in examining customer vehicles and recommend service. You will also assist in diagnosing and repairing vehicles and ensure the shop is clean and tidy, and assist assigned Licensed Automotive Technicians with other duties as required. This position will report to the Service Manager.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist with diagnosing and repairing vehicles to Kia specifications.
- Provide customer service by examining vehicles and recommend needed service.
- Ensure all required parts for a repair process are obtained
- Ensure shop is clean and tidy and assist Licensed Automotive Technicians when required.
- Follow dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
- Minimum 1 year of automotive dealer experience.
- 1st year or higher Apprentice.
- Previous brand experience considered asset, however not necessary.
- Ability to perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Mechanical aptitude and interest.*
- Must be team oriented, hardworking with a positive attitude.
- Must possess a Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed.
- Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
- Proven knowledge and experience with automotive mechanical operations.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Must be team oriented and hardworking
Kia of Brampton Offers:
- Great management support.
- Comprehensive training provided.
- Optional Health & Dental Benefits after 3 months.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 22 brands and 29 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.