St. Catharines Volkswagen is seeking a Service Advisor to join our dynamic team in St. Catharines. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying, recommending and documenting service maintenance and repairs for customers in a fast paced environment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Work with technicians to identify required maintenance and repairs.
- Prepare repair orders, enter them into the database system and close the orders by providing appropriate repairs and services.
- Provide service recommendations to customers including estimating costs.
- Perform road tests of customer vehicles to assess customer concerns.
- Ensure customer satisfaction meets company and manufacturers standards.
- Strive to meet the department's repair order production standards.
- Other service related duties as required.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong multitasking skills under demanding circumstances.
- A motivated self-starter who is eager to learn.
St. Catharines Volkswagen Offers:
- Salary rate plus bonus.
- Optional Health, Dental and Vision after 3 months.
- Great management support and comprehensive training.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1600 employees, 22 brands and 31 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.