Classic Honda is currently seeking a Full- Time BDC Service Representative to join our dynamic team in Brampton. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively by telephone and email with customers (both inbound and outbound communication)
- Schedule service and maintenance retention appointments.
- Answer inbound calls and respond to all customer inquiries and effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients by utilizing established dealership templates to communicate with customers by email and telephone.
- Utilize dealership call scripts for all inbound and outbound service calls.
- Schedule, log, and confirm appointments with customers and achieve daily/weekly/monthly goals.
- Update the CRM with information regarding all verbal communication with customers.
- Enter information in the Appointment Log when an appointment is scheduled.
- Study product and services to continually enhance ability to assist customers.
- Follow the policies and procedures of the BDC department.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Strong computer skills, including hands-on experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in a dealership environment will be considered as an asset.
- Cashing out clients as required.
- Other administrative duties as per requirement.
Classic Honda Offers:
- Optional Health & Dental Benefits after 3 months.
- Excellent management support and comprehensive training.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.