Performance Hyundai is looking to add a New Car Sales Consultant to join our growing family. We are the highest awarded dealership in Canada and offer many opportunities. The successful candidate would be an enthusiastic, goal driven individual with a positive attitude.
Essential Job Duties:
- Deliver exceptional customer service on all interactions, give all customers consideration and respect, understand their needs, and consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Answer Customer Service phone calls relating to car sale inquiries and keeping them informed with vehicle delivery and pick up.
- Ensure customer car quotes are competitive and reasonable.
- Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees.
- Read, understand, and adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures as required by the employer, and in compliance with the requirements and regulations of the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC).
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Strong customer relations and problem-solving skills.
- Sound computer skills; Digital and social media experience.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed.
- Team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Previous sales experience is preferred; OMVIC certification an asset.
Performance Hyundai Offers:
- Competitive pay plans with great bonus structures.
- Optional Health, Dental and Vision after 3 months.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment.
- Online Manufacturer Training.
- Excellent Management support.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.