Drive for Excellence
When it comes to Fords, Planet Ford is a king in the industry. Rated one of the top 25 dealerships in Canada, we have a proven track record for quality and service for the last 15 years.
Planet Ford is currently seeking a Financial Services Manager. The FSM is responsible for coordinating the sale of finance and insurance products to customers. The FSM works as a liaison for lenders and financial institutions to provide financial services to dealership customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for seasoned Finance managers or an aspiring salesperson to take their career to the next level!
Part of the Performance Auto Group, a leading automotive group, we are committed to integrity, believe in employee empowerment, passionate about innovating, care about a great guest experience and giving back.
You are friendly, hard-working and motivated to join our high volume dealership. Planet Ford works together at being the best while maintaining a happy, family like environment. You are positive, empathetic and a problem solver when dealing with guests. Joining our team will give you the chance to be coached by the best and celebrated for your successes.
Here’s what you’ll deliver:
- Utilize systems and procedures, deliver exceptional customer service on all interactions, give all customers consideration and respect, understand their needs, and consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Learn and maintain solid product knowledge on manufacturer-specific vehicles and manufacturer-specific rebate, finance and incentive programs.
- Maintain a current knowledge of third-party financing options and be able to present such options to customers.
- Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees.
- Read, understand, and adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures as required by the employer.
- Work in strict compliance with the Laws of the Province of Ontario and Canada including, but not limited to, Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC), the Motor Vehicle Dealers Act (MVDA) and the Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Ensure that all work performed is thorough, accurate and completed in a timely fashion. This includes the preparation of all documentation, contracts etc. related to the sale / lease of vehicles, accessories and sundry services.
- Maintain all reports and records as may be required by the manufacture, dealership management and suppliers.
- Attend sponsored training classes as scheduled by management.
- Ensure quotes for products and services are competitive and reasonable.
- Keep customers updated by phone as to the progress of their vehicle’s delivery.
- Establish and maintain strong and professional working relationships with finance companies, banks, manufacture financing centre and suppliers.
- Establish and maintain a cooperative and professional relationship with sales management and staff.
What you need to succeed:
- 2-3 years of Financial Services Management or Automotive Sales experience.
- Outgoing and a positive attitude required.
- Previous sales experience in an automotive, retail or hospitality environment.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible under changing conditions.
- Ability to be creative and persuasive in negotiating with customers
- Ability to exhibit professionalism with a positive attitude under pressure.
- Well-spoken, friendly and articulate.
- Must have valid OMVIC license or will be required to obtain OMVIC license.
- Experience with Google Suite & Dealership Management Systems an Asset, but not required.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent management support and guidance
- Opportunities through our Internal career mobility program
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability, critical illness and life insurance for the unexpected
- Our Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) for you and your family's wellness
- Discount on vehicles, service and parts for you and your family
- Discounts to retailers and service providers across the country
- Free and engaging employee events
- Did we mention we love giving back to our communities?!
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people with special needs. Accommodations will be provided throughout the selection process as requested. For any inquiries please email us.