Performance Hyundai is currently seeking an experienced and organized Permanent Part Time Receptionist to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for
answering and routing telephone calls and greeting new arrivals upon arrival to the sales floor.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for customers and as
such is an important representative of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Answer and Direct all incoming calls in a courteous and
● Strive to minimize the amount of time customers are placed on
● Greet showroom customers and assist with basic inquiries.
● Communicate messages to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
● Update dealership schedule/directory on a regular basis.
● Motor vehicle licensing administration.
● Vehicle inventory administration.
● Perform other related administrative tasks as required by management.
● Candidate must have required availability, evenings 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM, and every other Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm
● Strong oral and written communication skills.
● Minimum of 1-2 years administrative experience required.
● Reception and/or Dealership experience considered an asset.
● Must be team oriented with a positive attitude.
● Organization, Prioritizing, Multitasking, and Interpersonal Skills
● Initiative & Problem-solving Abilities
● Customer Service Experience is an asset
● Attention to Detail & Accuracy
● Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
● Personable, reliable, courteous, dependable.
● Able to work independently or as a part of a team.
● Willingness to be trained on motor vehicle license
● Strong computer skills; experience with Google drive is considered an asset.
Performance Hyundai Offers:
● Excellent management support.
● Comprehensive training.
● Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.