Classic Honda is currently seeking for a Part-Time Receptionist to join their dynamic team in Brampton. The successful candidate will be a people person and self starter, with strong communications skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. Customer service experience is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct all incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Strive to minimize the amount of time customers are placed on hold.
- Greet showroom customers and assist with basic inquiries.
- Communicate messages to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Update dealership schedule/directory on a regular basis.
- Motor vehicle licensing administration.
- Vehicle inventory administration.
- Perform other related administrative tasks as required by management.
- Candidate must be available to work on the required shifts. Monday - Thursday 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm and Saturday's 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (normal business hours) Monday - Thursday 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm and Saturday's 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (Covid hours).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service and administrative experience required.
- Reception and/or Dealership experience considered an asset.
- Must be team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Personable, reliable, courteous.
- Strong computer skills.
Classic Honda Offers:
- Excellent management support.
- Comprehensive training.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.