Bolton Honda is currently seeking a team oriented, hard working individuals to join their exceptional team as an Automotive Detailer.
The ideal candidates will have passion for all things automotive, high attention to detail, strong work ethics and a willingness to learn and succeed. This position will mainly be responsible for maintaining the exteriors and the interiors of the vehicle. Automotive detailing experience is preferred.
This is a great entry point for anyone looking at Service Apprentice, Service Advisor, or even Car Sales Consultant!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare new and pre-owned vehicles for customer deliveries.
- Detail the interior and exterior of all inventory and sold vehicles.
- Use the buffer to polish vehicles as required.
- Maintain the detailing equipment.
- Organize and prepare rental vehicles.
- Treat every vehicle as if it were your own.
- Other duties as assigned by the Service Manager.
- Minimum 1 year automotive detailer experience.
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer service.
- High attention to detail
- Team oriented, adaptable, with a positive attitude.
- A proven self-starter with excellent attention to detail.
- Must have at least a valid Ontario Class 'G' driver's licence with a clean driving record.
- Must have a non-skid/safety shoes.
Bolton Honda Offers:
- Excellent Management support.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.