Performance Mercedes-Benz is seeking a Car Wash Attendant to join our dynamic team in St. Catharines. The position will be primarily responsible for moving, fueling, detailing and polishing new and used vehicles.
Essential Job Duties:
- Wash and polish car interiors and exterior and meet and /or exceed customer satisfaction.
- Applying soap solution, scraping loose dirt, cleaning tires, rinsing with a hose, drying, dusting and vacuuming car interiors, cleaning seats and polishing.
- Promotes service safety and security procedures.
- Additional duties as required.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Ability to drive automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
- Excellent detail oriented skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to complete work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible to work various hours within business operations.
- Previous vehicle detailing experience is an asset.
Performance Mercedes-Benz Offers:
- Excellent management support.
- Optional Health, Dental and Vision after 3 months.
- Online manufacturer Training.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.