At R. Ferri Automotive we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at R. Ferri Automotive is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our company through the years.
About the Job
Vaughan Chrysler is seeking a Financial Services Manager (Subprime) to join our growing team! The right candidate will be encircled by over 40 years of experience, under 15 premium dealerships offering the most extensive selection of luxury, sport and quality automobiles in the local area.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation (average sales income range $50k-$200k annually)
- Car allowance
- Dental, Medical, Vision Benefits/Extended Health Care
- Pension plan with Employer Matching Contributions
- Employee product and service discounts at all retailers
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service rewards program
- Opportunities for Career Development
- Serve as the organization's representative in all activities connected with the financing of new and used vehicles and related products and services to customers, and for the sales of aftermarket products and services (dealing specifically with subprime clients)
- Focus the Company selling and financing process; qualifying and counselling customers on F&I options and owner care products, which fulfill their individual needs
- Ensure all customer problems and complaints involving your areas are handled to a satisfactory conclusion in a timely manner. Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction as measured by internal customer surveys and by external measures (industry surveys);
- Upgrade knowledge of manufacturer products and services and maintain professional and technical expertise by attending trade shows and / or educational programs, establishing personal network, reviewing industry publications, and participating in professional societies. Use F&I tools and information resources as needed and share information with other employees
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning product lineup
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Valid OMVIC License
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check (any offer of employment is conditional based on the applicant presenting a clear background check)
R. Ferri Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.